Monday, March 19, 2007

Today In My Life



Today is my life is not really unique. but to think of the fact that i'm writing a paper on chemical pathology tomorrow and instead of learning i'm posting blogs is rather on the odd side.
Not a lot is happening currently but i don't have to forget to call my girlfriend or else .......
I've been thinking of ideas man, ideas. a lot come to me by the day but that goes to my other blog (geniusghana.blogspot.com). here i'll be talking solely about myself, my company, my friends, my life. basically the chronicles of my life. Stay tuned. it's fun already.

BlackDJ is my current project, well not really my current project cuz there are others i can't talk about until i'm a lil more committed to them. It's going to feature a lot of of wild stuff. Stay tuned to here all about its development. Its in the beta stage though.

TopstudioPro is a radio automation software currently setting the standards in Ghana. and preparing to hit the sub-region. Used Currently by CitiFM, Kapital Radio, Kesewa Radio, Sky FM, Mercury Radio and Light FM.

A lot about me later. It's time to learn some ChemPath.

No comments: